In our previous article, we share an easy guide to Download and Install iOS 16. If you have installed it, but due to bugs or for another reason, you want to return to a stable version of the system, we will help you with this. Below we will tell you How to Downgrade From iOS 16 to iOS 15.
Occasionally, beta versions of the system contain severe problems that can’t be fixed. In this case, a rollback saves it. The rollback process is quite simple, but there are a few things to remember before doing it. If you had an archived backup before installing the iOS 16 beta, you can uninstall and restore it from the backup. If you didn’t make a backup, the only other option is to revert to the original iOS version. Then you can upgrade to the most stable version of iOS.
If you’ve installed watchOS 9 on your Apple Watch, it’s important to note that they won’t be compatible with iOS 15 after you switch back to it. You can’t roll back your Apple Watch to a previous version of watchOS yourself — if you want to uninstall watchOS 9, you’ll have to send it off to an authorized service center or bring it in to an Apple Store.
You can also read our other iOS 16 guides:
How to Customize the Lock Screen in iOS 16
How to Use Personalized Surround Sound for AirPods in iOS 16
How to Edit iMessage Messages in iOS 16
How to Download and Install iOS 16: Easy Guide
How to Roll Back from iOS 16 Beta
If you want to roll back to the iOS X version, you can use this guide: How to Roll Back iPhone to iOS X- TechRechard, or if you want to downgrade, you can follow the below guide.
1. Launch Finder or iTunes on your Mac or Windows PC.
2. Connect your iPhone or iPad to your Mac using the lightning cable.
3. Put your device into recovery mode. How you go into recovery mode depends on your device, so check out the instructions below to find your model. Apple also provides more information about recovery mode in this support article.
4. A dialog box will ask if you are sure that you want to reset and erase content on the device. If so, tap the Restore button.
5. You should wait for the restore process to complete.
Now, you can restore any backup of iOS X that you have on your iCloud.
I hope this guide on How to Roll Back iPhone from iOS 16 Beta was easy and helpful. If you face any issues, you can comment down below.