Probably, every person has encountered such a problem when the phone freezes for no apparent reason. With modern smartphones, this, of course, is rare, but it happens. Often, there is no person’s fault in this situation. For what reasons, then, the phone can fail and freeze? And what can be done if this has already happened?
For what reasons can the phone freeze?
Modern technicians in service centers usually identify the following reasons why various phone models freeze:
- Serious problems with device memory.
For this reason, the phone is probably experiencing an acute shortage of RAM, which is simply necessary for the smartphone to cope with daily tasks.
- Incorrect smartphone firmware.
It means that either the owner of the smartphone himself, or some other person tried to flash the smartphone, but, most likely, there was some mistake and the attempt was unsuccessful. In this situation, it is possible that some files were not fully installed or were installed, but in the wrong way.
- Problems in the phone itself.
The point is that the smartphone could get into a difficult situation, for example, fall into water or on a hard surface. Thus, the internal parts of the phone are damaged, which leaves a mark on the overall operation of the device.
- Crash in various system files.
The problem lies in the fact that the owner of the phone could use applications that give direct access to folders in the operating system. This problem is one of the most difficult, in such a situation the phone must be carried to a service center.
- Memory card.
Various problems in the operating system can be caused by the fact that the memory card is possibly incompatible with the device and does not fit the required parameters.
How can this problem be solved?
Often, devices running the Android operating system can freeze due to a poor quality update from the manufacturer. Devices can freeze in various modes of operation – at the splash screen, at startup, when a program is running. To fix this problem, the owner of the device needs to restart the phone and roll back the update.
To do this, you must follow the following procedure:
- First you need to unlock the phone, go to the main screen and press the settings button.
- Next, you need to click on the “About phone” item. Usually this item is at the end of all settings.
- Then, you need to find the item “Reservation and reset” and click on it
- A new menu will open, then you must click on the item “Delete all data” or “Reset all settings”.
- After, click on the item “Reset all settings”, and then you must confirm the reset. It should be borne in mind that this method will lead to the fact that all data will be erased from the phone, namely: photos, contacts, applications. If the files on the phone are important for a person, then you just need to back up all the data on the phone.
Modern phones are less and less suffering from such a problem as freezing, but if it did happen, then the above tips will help the owner bring the phone back to life.
How often your phone freezes?