Any technique from time to time fails in the system. It happens that the computer turns on, but without having time to load the operating system, it immediately turns off. In order to eliminate the problem that has arisen, you should understand the causes of the failure.
What are the reasons that lead to the fact that the computer device turns on and off?
Reason number one is cable problem. Failure can occur if some cord does not fit snugly enough to the hardware module inside the PC.
Reason number two is closure. This happens by mistake of a user who accidentally left some part in the system unit.
Reason number three is overheating of the device.
Reason number four – the motherboard has broken. This happens when the capacitors swell.
Another reason is the power button. A mechanical breakdown of the power button on the PC could have occurred.
The algorithm of actions for solving the problem includes the following stages:
- The BIOS sound message should be identified. If the device emits sounds before turning off, it means that there is a serious problem. Beep codes must be used to regain access.
- Then you need to check the input power settings of the unit, according to the voltage standards. For example, in Russia it is two hundred and twenty volts. If the value exceeds, the power supply will not work.
- Next, check the insides of the computer device for small parts that could accidentally get in and cause the motherboard to close.
- In addition, the device must be cleaned of dust and fine dirt. To do this, turn off the computer completely and start cleaning.
- It will not be superfluous to check the quality of the power supply. You can use a tester or just connect the PSU to another computer.
- If the power button is broken, then it can be replaced, and the device can be connected by closing the contacts on the motherboard. It is in this compartment that the cords from this button are connected.
- If possible, you can go to BIOS and reset all working settings to the factory version.
If the above tips did not help to solve the problem with the computer device, then it is best to contact the service center for help.
How often did your computer device break down?