Table of Contents
In this post we will help you Recover Jailbreak IOS 14. The jailbreak itself is a very risky procedure. But it is also a procedure that opens up many closed paths for users. Thus, some users prefer jailbreak devices over normal ones.
Part 1. Reasons to jailbreak iOS 14 on iPhone and iPad
- Choosing Apps– One of the most useful reasons is that jailbreak can choose its favourite app by itself.
- New interface– At the same time, the jailbreak will allow you to change the interface of your iOS device to your liking. Also, tweaks allow you to improve the lock screen, use new animations, get rid of restrictions on the number of desktops, resize icons, and much more.
- Optimizing Control Center– One of the most interesting jailbreak tweaks allows you to customize the iOS Control Center. After installation on a jailbroken gadget, you can control the buttons on the Control Center panel.
- Protecting an App with Touch ID– With the BiolockDown tweak, you can unlock apps and protect a folder in iOS 10 using Touch ID. It may admit that if you do not use a fingerprint scanner to unlock your smartphone, it is inconvenient, for example, and you would still like to protect some personal data.
Part 2. Free backup of your iPhone before iOS 14 jailbreak
As we said, jailbreaking is a very risky procedure, and precautions must be taken. You should also back up your device before proceeding with the jailbreak.
You now have the option to use the official iTunes and iCloud apps for backups. But restoring iTunes backup after jailbreak will most likely cause errors on your device. So how to do Recover Jailbreak IOS 14?
We recommend using the free backup tool Tenorshare iCareFone. It is one of the best iOS tools and is capable of backing up any iOS device easily. You can follow the steps below.
1. Download and install Tenorshare iCareFone on your computer.
2. Connect your iOS device to your computer and launch iCareFone. When an iOS device is found, click on the Backup & Restore toolbar.
3. After that, you must select the file types. Using this tool, you can create backups of specific files on your device.
4. After completing your selection, click the “Backup” button below.
The device backup will start immediately, and it will be completed within a few minutes. The backup file will be saved on your computer, and you can restore the backup to your device whenever you need.
Part 3. What to do if your iPhone is stuck on iOS 14 Jailbreaking (Recover Jailbreak IOS 14)
iPhone stopped working after jailbreak – far from the only problem encountered among mobile “users”. There are other problems as well: for example,
- 1. iPhone froze, caught an apple on the screen, and then a black screen;
- 2. The phone is prolonged; the screen does not respond to touch;
- 3. Apps disappeared after jailbreak; the device is constantly rebooting;
- 4. The battery is discharged;
- 5. Error 81;
- 6. Tweaks and FaceTime stopped working;
- 7. Yalu does not start – the certificate cannot be installed because Yalu crashes, an error occurred while checking the AppleID, etc.
Jailbreak is a risky procedure for sure, and you should be prepared if something goes wrong. But what do you do if the iPhone gets stuck? How to Recover Jailbreak IOS 14? You will need a professional iOS repair tool capable of removing iOS issues effectively. Well, there are no other iOS repair tools available that can compete with Tenorshare ReiBoot.
1. Download the Tenorshare ReiBoot software to your computer from the official website and install it.
2. Connect the iPhone to your computer. To do this, use a USB cable.
3. Run the utility and click the “Enter Recovery Mode” button. Once the device enters recovery mode, you will see the iTunes logo with the cable on display.
4. After that, the button “Exit recovery mode” will become active. Click on it. The device will be rebooted, after which it will be ready again for stable operation in the previous mode.
Problems after jailbreak iOS 14 can be solved in just a couple of clicks. At the same time, all data on your device will be saved, and you don’t even need to connect the device to iTunes.
You can use Tenorshare ReiBoot not only on Windows but also on Mac. The professional version of the utility allows you to cope with several other errors after jailbreak iOS 14 and to improve the smooth operation of the system.
If you’re the type of person, who prefers to jailbreak your system to install tweaks, be sure to download Tenorshare ReiBoot in case your device encounters errors after jailbreaking. In just a couple of minutes, Tenorshare ReiBoot solves all the most pressing problems among the jailbreak community.
This video will help you Recover Jailbreak IOS 14.
I hope you have successfuly managed to Recover Jailbreak IOS 14. If you have any questions, please ask in the comment section below.