Moment has announced its first line of products designed to work with the new Apple MagSafe standard integrated into the iPhone 12 series smartphones.
Moment’s new line of MagSafe-compatible products includes both cases and various mounts. They allow you to attach something to the iPhone 12, or attach your smartphone to something. At the same time, the new items do not have the Made for iPhone marking, but the company says that it has developed its own magnetic array called (M) Force, which provides additional strength when magnetically attached.
The new Moment line includes the following products:
- Covers priced at $ 49.99… The company is offering new versions of the slim and rugged cases that include MagSafe compatible magnets and support for Qi wireless charging. The cases also feature wrist strap loops and attachments for optional Moment lenses.
- Tripod mounts priced at $ 39.99 and $ 49.99 (Pro version)… These mounts use additional Moment (M) Force magnets to hold your smartphone without a separate clip, even if it’s in a case. Tripod mounts can hold your smartphone in both portrait and landscape orientations. The Pro Tripod Mount contains an extra cold shoe for attaching other accessories such as microphones or lighting fixtures.
- Multifunctional mount priced at $ 29.99… The device contains two 3/8 “female threads and three 1 / 4-20” female threads for attaching to a ball head, tripod, or other compatible accessory. The mount works with or without a phone case.
- Cold shoe mount priced at $ 29.99… This is a simple mount that adds a cold shoe to the iPhone 12. The ability to adjust the height for different sizes of cases and smartphones is available.
- Car Air Vent Mount for $ 29.99… This mount is installed on the ventilation grill in the car and then allows you to install a smartphone on it without the use of additional holders or clips.
- Wall mount priced at $ 19.99… This solution is very similar to the mount for a car ventilation grill, but instead of clips for the grille, the rear panel has 3M adhesive. According to the manufacturer’s assurances, such a mount is “super thin” and will stick “on almost any flat surface.” Due to the presence of a hole in the middle, the mount can also be fixed with a screw.
Source: The verge