In this article, we will learn How to install TrollStore on iOS 15 without Jailbreaking. This is a 17-step easy guide. Make sure you do not miss any step and get stuck.
TrollStore works on iOS or iPadOS 14.0-14.8.1 jailbroken devices and non-jailbroken devices running iOS 15.0-15.4.1 (15.5 beta 4). In this article will tell you how to install TrollStore on non-jailbroken devices with iOS 15.0-15.4.1 (15.5b4).
What is TrollStore?
TrollStore is a utility for signing .ipa files. It uses an exploit in iOS and iPadOS that allows you to sign third-party applications unavailable in the App Store permanently. So unlike traditional third-party installation methods like AltStore and Sideloady, which need to re-sign apps every 7 days (for a free Apple developer account) or 365 days (for a paid Apple developer account), you won’t need to re-sign apps you install through TrollStore.
TrollStore can install almost any .ipa file, including modified and jailbreak applications. Therefore, you can use TrollStore to permanently sign utilities for jailbreaking Taurine or unc0ver and a tool for the upcoming cheyote jailbreak for iOS and iPadOS 15.0-15.4.1 (15.5b4).
TrollStore itself is not a jailbreak. It’s simply a tool that uses the iOS and iPadOS 15.4.1 (15.5b4) and later exploits to install apps third-party.
How to Install TrollStore on iOS 15.0-15.4.1 (15.5b4)
To install TrollStore on iOS 15 or iPadOS 15.0-15.4.1 (15.5b4), you must first ska the TrollStore app. We will show the installation of TrollStore using the example of Sideloadly, but you can use AltStore. Here’s how:
1. Install Sideloadly if you haven’t already. You can download it for both macOS and Windows from the official website:
2. After installation, run Sideloadly:
3. Connect your iPhone or iPad to your Mac or PC with a Lightning cable.
4. Make sure Sideloadly has detected your iPhone or iPad, and enter your Apple ID email address:
Note: If Sideloadly can’t see your iPhone or iPad, you may need to click “trust this device” on both the Mac/PC and the iPhone itself.
5. After successful installation, open the following URL:
6. Download TrollInstaller.ipa:
7. After downloading, go to the Downloads folder and find the TrollInstaller.ipa file.
8. Drag and drop the TrollInstaller.ipa file into the Sideloadly app to the IPA icon:
9. In the Sideloadly window, click the “Start” button:
10. A window will appear asking for a password. Enter your Apple ID password, then click the blue OK button:
11. After that, the Done message will appear in Sideloadly. This means that TrollInstaller has been successfully installed.
12. On your iPhone or iPad, open Settings.
13. Go to “General” → “VPN and Device Management” and click on your Apple ID:
14. Click on the blue “Test Application” button, then click “Check” again when prompted.
15. Now that iOS trusts your certificate, go back to the home screen and launch the TrollInstaller app.
16. Click the blue “Install” button at the bottom of the application:
This will start the process of installing the TrollStore app on your device.
17. When TrollInstaller is finished, you can go back to the home screen, find the TrollStore app and launch it:
You’ve successfully installed TrollStore and can now use it to sign apps indefinitely on your device, even without jailbreaking.
Conclusion: How to install TrollStore on iOS 15 without Jailbreaking
You no longer need a computer to re-subscribe applications via AltStore or SideLoadly.
I hope this guide on How to install TrollStore on iOS 15 -15.4.1 (15.5 beta 4) devices without jailbreaking was easy and helpful. If you face any issues, please comment below.