The following article will show you how to install Mac OS X El Capitan on VMware on Windows PC. Thus, Apple and Mac want to produce new versions of their Mac OS operating system, and Mac OS X El Capitan is one of the old variant of the Mac OS operating system for both Mac. Indeed, Mac OS X El Capitan was printed to the public in 2015 from WWDC, and the keynote was released in 2015 to the public, along with the first public beta version released on July,9,2015. Mac OS X El Capitan is now the primary beta edition of macOS among the Mac operating systems.
Download & Install MacOS Unlocker For Vmware Workstation/Player
How To Install VMware Tools On Mac OS X EL Capitan: 12 Easy Step Guide
Download Mac OS EL Capitan 10.11 Latest Version: Fresh Links Below
How To Install Mac OS X EL Capitan On VirtualBox On Windows: Easy Steps
How to share folders on VirtualBox & Vmware? (Windows-MAC) Step by Step Guide
Here you will learn to check the beta version of VMware Workstation. Since you all know to have more familiarization to Mac OS X El Capitan, we put it on VMware Workstation or VirtualBox. These two virtualization boxes are currently free for the Windows operating system. However, get ready to install Mac OS X El Capitan on VMware Workstation Virtualization box.
Install VMware Workstation on PC
However, VMware allows users to install and check the OS X operating system, Intel-based, and AMD chip. Therefore they created VMware Workstation for this purpose only. The setup method is simple everyone can set up that readily on their computer, just by clicking a few measures. After that, the installation is complete, that you run Mac OS X El Capitan on that.
Before beginning developing a new Virtual machine for Mac OS X El Capitan, you want to set up unlocker for VMware. Unlocker is a light software that only builds to looks macOS working system on VMware Workstation. Therefore, if you are using VMware Workstation 11/12/14/ / 15, each of these VMware has a different unlocker version for it, which you can download unlocker from the below link.
In the very first step, you have to get into the unlocker. After the downloading is finished, the unlocker file is compressed by Winrar and extract the document and select Win-install, Right-click, also choose Run as Administrator. After that, a black screen will wait for a few seconds to copy the instructions VMware Workstation.
Create a New Virtual Machine for Mac OS X El Capitan
1. Then, the unlocker setup is finished within this measure, open VMware Workstation and click on Create a New Virtual Machine.
Develop a new virtual server
2. Inside this step, welcome into the new virtual machine wizard. Pick Average (Recommended) and click the Next button again.
3. In this step, you are going to select Guest operating system installation. I recommend you choose the third choice. I’ll install the operating system later and click on the Next button again.
Guest operating system installation
4. Inside this step, you must choose Apple Mac OS X and the version OS X, which you are going to set up on VMware Workstation, and click Next. I announce the unlocker will look at the Apple Mac OS X on VMware Workstation.
Select Mac OS variant
5. Within this measure, give a name to a virtual server and also mention the place for Mac OS and click Next.
Give a name to the Virtual machine.
6. Within this step, Specify Disk capacity and the Maximum disk size (GB), choose the 1st alternative Store virtual disk as one file, and click on Next.
Specify disk Capacity
7. Eventually, you are ready to make a digital machine on VMware Workstation and click on Finish.
Settings for Mac OS X El Capitan on VMware
1. Before running Mac OS X El Capitan installation, you need a few critical settings to perform it on VMware. So, start VMware Workstation and click Edit virtual machine settings.
Edit virtual machine settings
2. Inside this step, at left-handed select Memory and increase memory quantity since I have grown up to 5792.
3. Within this step, select Processors and select the number of chips 2 and the number of cores per chip also 2 and Virtualization motor configurations.
4. Uncheck CD/DVD click on the rectangular connect in the office; therefore, while Mac OS X El Capitan’s installation might cause any errors.
5. In this measure, eliminate that the hard disk and click Insert… then select Hard Disk and click Next to opt for the further option.
Edit Hard-disk settings
6. Within this step, choose the virtual disc to pick the third option SATA (abbreviated ), and click on Next.
7. In this step, pick a Disk, select the second choice, Use an existing virtual disk and click the Next button again.
Pick a Disk
8. Then, you clicked next on another screen, navigated for Mac OS X El Capitan, and clicked the Open button again.
Open Mac OS X El Capitan
9. Finally, You’re in the last measure, after that all click Maintain Current Format and click on OK to maintain changes of VMware configurations for Mac OS X El Capitan.
Keep existing format
Duplicate VMX code to VMware
10. Now it’s the time to edit VMX code on VMware. Therefore, go to Records along with Mac OS X El Capitan folder and select OS X 10.11. Right-click along with Open With Notepad.
Notice: Before going to install VMX code on OS X near VMware Workstation and proceed to it.
Edit VMX file using the code
Run the installation of Mac OS X El Capitan
1. After creating a new virtual machine and settings for Mac OS X El Captian today, you’re all set to conduct the installation of Mac OS X El Capitan on VMware. Thus, click Power on this virtual machine.
Power on this virtual machine
2. On the welcome screen, choose your state where you belong to, then click Continue.
Select your country
3. Select your keyboard and click on Continue.
Select your keyboard
4. In here, you will want to pick the transfer advice approach. Indeed, there’s three option you can select any one of them, but I suggest you to choose the third choice. Don’t transfer any information now and click Continue.
Transfer information to this Mac
5. Within this step, don’t do anything and click on Continue.
6. In this step, you’ll be asked to Sign in with Apple ID. In case you’ve Apple ID, you can enter that. Thus, if you do not have to select, Don’t Sign in, click on Continue and Jump.
Join using Apple ID
7. In this measure, read terms and terms carefully and Agree and on Pop up screen also click Agree.
Terms and condition
8. In this step. Produce a computer account entire title, Account name password, and Suggestion and click on Continue.
Prepare a computer account
9. Select your time zone and click on Continue.
10. In Diagnostics & Usages, do click and nothing Continue.
Diagnostics & Usages
11. Setting Up your Mac, wait for several moments to complete full settings for Mac OS X El Capitan.
Placing your Mac
Step #10. Wow! Congrats, you’re successfully installed Mac OS X El Capitan on VMware on Windows.
Mac OS X El Capitan
Conclusion: How To Install Mac OS X EL Capitan On VMware On Windows PC
That is the best way to install Mac OS X El Capitan on VMware on Windows PC. Thus, I hope your problem is now solved and you are able to Install Mac OS X El Capitan on Vmware on Windows PC. If you face any problem in almost any part of the installation, feel free to comment your query below. Don’t forget to subscribe to our website for the most recent article!
How To Install Mac OS X EL Capitan On VMware On Windows PC, How To Install Mac OS X EL Capitan On VMware On Windows, How To Install Mac OS X EL Capitan On VMware, Install Mac OS X EL Capitan On VMware On Windows PC, Install Mac OS X EL Capitan On VMware On Windows, Install Mac OS X EL Capitan On VMware