Apple’s new iOS 15 has started to roll out the updates for its iPhone users. iOS 15 has no significant changes, but maybe not for long. At the recent unveiling, Apple announced their next software update – iOS 16, without revealing any details about what would be included in the next version of the operating system. The release of iOS 15 is still a joyous occasion for most people, but there is an underlying sense of foreboding behind this. For some reason, we never seem to bother ourselves with the problems that this release may bring.
You can also read: How to Bypass iPhone Activation Lock on iOS 15 (100% Working in 2022)
Almost every time an Apple update is released, we’re likely to encounter glitches. But if minor things like a decline in battery life or an unstable Wi-Fi connection are still tolerable, then it’s not such a big deal. This article will discuss some significant issues related to iOS 15 and how we can fix them.
What you need to know before upgrading to iOS 15.
Some of the most common iOS 15 problems are:
- iOS 15 is stuck on the Apple logo and won’t go anywhere.
- iPhone doesn’t boot with the new iOS 15 installation
- iPhone is stuck in recovery mode of iOS 15
- Screen touch is not working on iOS 15
- iOS 15 update installation failed
It is logical, given all of the confusion. People usually think of simply googling the symptoms and trying to find an answer to their problem, but they don’t bother doing a simple google search. Instead, they end up on more confusing sites that could worsen things.
You can also read: Unlock Your iPhone While Wearing A Mask! (iOS 14.5)
If you want to solve the problem yourself, there are multiple possibilities. You could take a device for at least a week or speak with someone who knows about the issue and learn how to fix it yourself. But beware of spitting because that can cause more problems if you don’t see what you’re doing!
This detailed guide will learn how to fix all iOS 15 issues one by one and avoid any further hustle.
In this guide, we will use the most trusted iOS System Recovery and iTunes software: AnyFix. AnyFix is a helpful software that will fix any iOS-related problems you may be experiencing from the last update. It’s an all-in-one solution, so you won’t have to do much yourself. All you have to do is connect your phone to your computer, select the desired option, and wait for AnyFix’s algorithms to do everything.
Step 1: Download and install AnyFix software on your Windows or MAC.
Step 2: After launching AnyFix, you should see the main interface like the one below. Click on any of the functions to begin interacting with them. We will discuss all the problems below and how to fix them one by one.
Fixing common iOS 15 problems
It’s concerning when the iPhone stops usually working, so we will AnyFix to fix them. All you need to do is enter some basic info into the program, and it’ll figure out what’s wrong with your phone. We guarantee you’ll have your phone back to normal in no time!
Problem 1: Problems updating the iPhone. What to do?
- After launching AnyFix, connect your iPhone using your USB cable;
- In the AnyFix interface, select the System Repair option. Once you’ve detected the device, the interface should look like this:
- Click on Start Now button.
It currently supports three repair modes for iOS devices – Standard Repair, Advanced Repair, and Ultimate Repair. The Standard Repair fixes most of the system errors without data loss. The Advanced function supports fixing complicated system issues, and all data will be erased after the fixing. The Ultimate Repair feature supports fixing the most comprehensive system issues and takes a little longer but secures your data.
- The program will proceed to the next step if your device can be detected.
- If not, you’ll be given instructions to put your device in DFU or Recovery Mode. The instructions to enter the mode will be shown on the screen–please follow them carefully and try restarting your device.
- For “Standard Mode and Advanced Mode,” please select the model that matches your device and follow the instructions shown. For “Ultimate Repair,” you will have to enter DFU mode too.
- Once your device is in Recovery Mode, please check the device info. To repair the abnormal operating Mode, please click the Download button to download firmware for your iOs. It takes some minutes to complete the download, so please wait patiently.
- Once the firmware has been downloaded, the page will display as follows.
- After downloading the firmware package, please click the “Fix Now” button to fix any issues with your device automatically. Do not disconnect from your computer until it restarts.
Problem 2: iTunes is not working on iOS 15.
iTunes is a desktop software developed by Apple and used to manage the contents on iOS devices. However, it might not work at times. For example, it can’t connect or sync the iOS device. If this is the situation you encountered, AnyFix can help you fix these problems. Follow the detailed guide to make good use of AnyFix.
- After launching AnyFix, please select the iTunes Repair option.
- After clicking the iTunes Repair option, AnyFix will give you four categories of iTunes errors to work with. See the screenshot below for reference. We take iTunes Installation/Download/Update Errors as an example.
- The analyzing process will be performed, and you will see this interface. Now click the Fix Now button. You will be asked to provide permission to AnyFix. Click Yes.
- Once the repairing process has started, it may take a while before you know if the problem is resolved. You can see the screenshot for reference.
Problem 3: How to put the iPhone into recovery mode in iOS15
Recovery mode is necessary when your iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch can’t start or gets stuck at the Apple logo. Recovery mode may be the only way to restore it to normal function. AnyFix is an intuitive way of recovering data from your iOS devices. Just be sure to follow the guide, and you’ll be able to recover your data without losing anything.
AnyFix helps you enter your device into DFU Mode – which is essential to update the firmware – with a button push. Read the steps below.
- Follow the steps below to run the AnyFix utility on your computer. Please select the Enter/Exit Recovery Mode button to continue.
- It can take some time to get into recovery mode. Just be patient.
- Once you press ENTER, the operating system will reboot. Once the device starts up, it should display “The device is in Recovery mode.”
- To exit the recovery mode, Choose the Exit Recovery Mode option.
- It can take some time to exit the recovery mode. Just be patient.
- After the device enters recovery mode, you should see an Exited successfully message.
Problem 4: How to roll back from iOS 15
Along with the updates from Apple, we want our iOS system to run the most current version to enjoy the cool and new features. However, there are times that an iOS update doesn’t work out well for your goals or if you need other features that are not offered in newer versions. AnyFix enables you to downgrade iOS 15 and iPadOS devices to install a supported version. Please reference the guide for more information.
- We recommend launching AnyFix and using the “Upgrade or Downgrade iOS” option.
- Connect your iOS device via the USB cable that came with the device. The model information will be displayed on the screen once detected.
- Select the downgrade “1 click to iOS/iPadOS” option for your device, then click the “Start Now” button to get started.
- After selecting the desired firmware package, all the supported packages will be displayed. Download and install them accordingly to your device’s operating system.
- The downgrade button will automatically downgrade your iOS version to the next compatible version. Please do not disconnect your device until it restarts.
You can also read this guide: How to Roll Back from iOS 15 to iOS 14
Problem 5: For other iOS 15 bugs, the only solution is to Reset the Device
If you need to reset your phone, there are several options. You can use iTunes or iCloud. If you want something different, take a look at our AnyFix software, as it can help. AnyFix is the easiest way to make a quick fix. It offers two reset modes, so you can find one that best fits your needs. Here’s a guide on using AnyFix for your iPhone, computer, or anything else.
- After opening AnyFix, you can make device configuration settings as follows. Please choose the Reset Device option.
- On the AnyFix device, there are currently two ways to reset your device. Hard Reset is recommended if you forgot the device password, and 1-Click Reset should be used if you know the password.
- You can select an option based on your requirements and proceed with the steps.
I hope this guide covers all the iOS 15 problems and their fix.
One of the best things about AnyFix is its complexity – it’s an automated system that can help bring your iPhone back to life, and you don’t need to have any skills with firmware or DFU mode. You can use it even if you are afraid of them. AnyFix will do it all: on iPhone, there are DFU, iOS, and ROM rollbacks.
System repairs are essential to ensure that you can cover all the possible issues that AnyFix may have addressed. The utility understands more than 130 faults, and they are fixed in less than a minute. You’ll only have to download the application and connect your iPhone with a cable. Press two or three buttons to confirm the selected action. The repairing process will start automatically.