Microsoft is Testing Stickers for Windows 11 desktop. Users of RTM-build of Windows 11, version 22H2, can already test the new functionality.
There is a high probability that Stickers for Windows 11 will be available to all users after the release of Windows 11 version 22H2. Microsoft has already made it clear that build 22621 is an RTM for Windows 11, version 22H2.
The new feature was mentioned back in February by a well-known insider Albacore for the first time. Stickers for Windows 11 are now available in the latest builds by the operating system. However, to take advantage of the new feature, the feature must be activated manually.
You can also read: DoNotSpy11 released for Windows 11: Enhance your Online Privacy
How to Enable Stickers for Windows 11 Desktop (Version 22H2)
Step 1: Install Windows 11, Version 22H2: Build 22621.
1. Check your current version of Windows by Right-clicking your My Computer and selecting Properties.
As you can see that my current Windows 11 Versio is 21H2. So, to Enable Stickers for the Windows 11 Desktop, I have to upgrade to the 22H2 version.
You can skip Step 1 if your current Windows 11 version is 22H2.
2. Go to the Windows Insider downloads page and make sure you’re signed in to your Microsoft account (a member of the Insider Program).
If your country restricts visiting this link. You can install Opera Browser and use their free VPN to access this page. Use this guide: How to Enable Free VPN in Opera Browser
You can also use this guide: How to Download Windows 11/10 Using Windows ISO Downloader
3. Select Windows 11 Insider Preview (Beta Channel) – Build 22621 from the drop-down list.
4. Select your preferred language (21 languages available).
5. Download the ISO image. Its size is about 4.5 GB.
The Windows 11 Insider Preview (Beta Channel) – Build 22621 ISO file is around 4.5 GB, so you will need a good internet connection to download the Download Windows 11 Insider Preview (Beta Channel) – Build 22621. So, here is a tool that you can use to speed up the download process. Internet Download Manager tool that will help you enhance your downloading speed. You can download the full version here.
- IDM 6.27 Build 2 Registered (32bit + 64bit Patch) [Techrechard.com] – This file is password-protected, and the password is www.techrechard.com. You can extract this file using WinRAR download free and support: WinRAR (win-rar.com).
6. Right-click the file and select Mount.
7. Run the installation. After the update, you will have Windows 11, Version 22H2 (OS Build 22621.1).
Step 2: Download and Run the Registry file.
To enable Stickers for Windows 11 desktop:
2. Right-click on the downloaded file and click Extract to “stickers-enabled\“
3. Once extracted, open the folder. Double click on the stickers-enable file.
4. Click Yes.
5. Click Ok.
Step 3: Restart your PC
1. Once you have restarted your PC. Right-click on your desktop. You can now see Add or edit stickers.
Note: If you cannot see Add or edit stickers, you can click Personalise -> Personalise your Background -> Add Stickers.
Stickers for Windows 11 Desktop
Adding Stickers for Windows 11 is straightforward. Select a sticker, move it around the desktop, and set the appropriate size. Stickers are saved between sessions, and if you wish, you can easily remove the sticker in several ways.
Several dozen Stickers for Windows 11 are available in preview. You can scroll through the list of labels or use the search. Double-clicking adds a sticker to the upper-left corner of the desktop.
You can then drag and drop the sticker anywhere on the screen and resize it.
You can add multiple stickers, and they can even be the same. The close button completes the process of adding Stickers for Windows 11.
At this point, it is not known whether stickers will be enabled by default. Most users will probably ignore this feature, but some may like the idea of adding stickers to the desktop.