Using Windows ISO Downloader, you can download the official Windows 11/10 disc image directly from Microsoft’s servers. You can also download Windows 7 and Windows 8.1 ISO files.
Windows ISO Downloader is a portable utility that does not require installation. A handy tool from a third-party developer allows you to download the official images of Windows 11/10 (and other versions of Windows systems) directly from Microsoft servers.
Download Windows 11/10 ISO files
To use this method and download the latest Windows 11/10 2022 Updates, follow these steps:
- Download the application and run the downloaded file (the utility does not require installation):
- From the right menu on the Windows tab, select Windows 10.
- Next, in the “Release Selection” drop-down menu, select the desired edition under Windows 10 Version 21H2 (November 2021 Update) – November 2021 to download Windows 10 version 21H2, and click the “Confirm” button.
Note: In most cases, it is enough to select Windows 10 Home/Pro (includes Home, Home for one language, and Pro editions in one ISO image, direct selection occurs during installation).
- Next, select the language of the product, for example, “English International,” and click the “Confirm” button.
- On the “Downloads” page, click “32-bit Download” or “64-bit Download,” depending on the required OS bitness.
After downloading the Windows 11/10 ISO file, you can use Rufus to create the installation media.
Other methods to Download Windows ISO Files:
How to Download Windows 11 ISO Image with UUP Dump
Download Windows 11 ISO: Direct Install, VirtualBox, and VMWare Images
Here is a video tutorial you can use: