Minecraft is one of the most popular games in the world. Since it was released in 2009, the game has been rapidly gaining popularity. Now Minecraft is one of the most recognizable pop-culture brands. In some schools, it is even used for educational purposes.
Minecraft is the perfect game for both children and adults. It’s available for a variety of platforms, including Macs. Moreover, it can be played on several of your devices at once.
How to download Minecraft on Mac
1. Go to the official Minecraft website here.
2. At the top of the page, select LOG IN.
3. Select the “Sign up for free” option.
When you have created your account, go back to the main page of the site and do the following:
1. Mouse hover to GAMES at the top of the page.
2. Choose the standard “MINECRAFT” option.
3. Click the “GET MINECRAFT” button.
4. Select COMPUTER.
5. Now select the MAC option.
6. Complete your purchase and Minecraft will start downloading to your Mac. After that, just start the game and start playing!
- Free up more memory on your computer for Minecraft updates. Updates are released regularly, and because of them, the size of the game is gradually growing.
- It’s a Java Edition version, and it’s different from Bedrock Edition for consoles and Windows PCs.
- You can download the free demo version from this link.