Now among the headset, bluetooth headphones are especially popular. This headset has a lot of advantages. For example, compact size, no cord, the ability to connect to several device options, especially to a PC.
Can I connect a wireless device to my computer?
Before the development of headphones, JBL released a wireless speaker model that instantly became in demand. To connect headphones, a mobile phone or PC must have a bluetooth function. Unlike laptops, not all PCs have Bluetooth functionality. Therefore, it is recommended to buy a separate module for pairing.
Features of pairing headphones with a laptop
The JBL headset has a button for pairing with other devices. To connect, you must click on the button. Further:
- Through a laptop, you can quickly connect to the headset via hot keys. To do this, it is recommended to find a button on the keyboard. An antenna should be drawn on it.
- Together with the button, you must press FN.
- After that, the bluetooth module will appear on the notification panel. To connect, click on the icon.
- If the laptop model is old, then it is worth comparing the displayed codes. To confirm, you must save the device name.
Then you can check the correctness of the connection. You need to open a music or a folder on your hard drive in a browser and start the player. You can also adjust the sound through the headphones.
Features of connecting JBL to PC
Before connecting, you need to check the availability of Bluetooth functions. Typically, the Bluetooth badge is attached to the computer case. If there is no such icon, then you can perform a system check:
- You must press PAUSE and WIN at the same time.
- Next, you need to go to the device manager.
- In the menu that opens, you need to find Bluetooth. You can open “network adapters” for a complete search.
If you have Windows 8 or 9, the Bluetooth function can be found in the options. To do this, click on “Start” and select “device”.
What problems may arise when connecting?
Newbies and experienced users alike can make the mistake of trying to plug in headphones. To avoid connection errors, you need to:
- Switch on using the radio module. To do this, the headphones must be connected to a device with built-in radio.
- Removing a device. If the PC does not connect, then you can remove the device and restart the Bluetooth.
- Restarting the headset may restore pairing.
- Distance. An error can occur if the devices are far enough away.
Bluetooth headphones can be divided into 3 classes. A class 3 headset can pick up a signal at a distance of up to 1 m. And a class 1 headset transmits a broadcast at a distance of up to 100 m. Most users choose a class 3 device. Because it avoids identity theft.
Do you use bluetooth headphones with your PC?