Internet networks are full of funny pictures with replaced faces of people. Among them there are high-quality, professionally made images. How to achieve this result? You can use a professional program or simple services.
Features of editors
Undoubtedly, graphic tools, for example, “Adobe Photoshop”, will help to achieve a high-quality result. The finished images are of a highly professional level.
The World Wide Web offers other programs to cope with this task. These are simple tools that work in automatic mode and network graphic editors, stuffed with various functions, with an English-language interface and completely free.
It is important to pay attention to the similarity of graphic characteristics when choosing 2 photos for replacement. It is good if the selected images are located in front view, have the same dimensions and illumination. The realism of the final image depends on compliance with these parameters.
Program objectives: to help a person add different visual effects to a photo: flowers, graphics, animation, etc. The face swap function is also present.
To do this, follow the instructions:
- Go to an online image editor.
- Upload a portrait using the “Browse” button (left);
- Click on “Browse” (on the right), add the second photo selected to replace the already uploaded photo.
- At the bottom, click on “Upload image” and check what happened.
- You can save the result by clicking on “Download”.
Online graphic designer with free software. Has a rich set of functions, almost like “Adobe Photoshop”.
To use the photo editor, you must:
- Go to the service.
- Find “Upload” on the left side of the screen, select your main photo.
- Click on “Edit” – “Crop image”.
- In the “Tool” above the image, select “Circle” and outline the outline of the face to be replaced.
- Press the “Crop” button above the picture.
- Move the mouse to “Edit” – “Copy to Clipboard”.
- Go back to Upload and upload the second photo.
- Click on “Edit” – “Paste from Clipboard”.
- Blends faces on top of each other.
- Set the “Cutout Shape” to “Oval”, “Edge Fade Pixels” to 2 or 5. A good image can be achieved by experimenting with the “Transparency”.
- When overlaying images, tap on “Apply”;
- Save the result by clicking “File” – “Save Image”.
These services will help you exchange faces online. This does not require special preparation. Just follow the instructions and enjoy the result.
What editors do you use to get good results?