Table of Contents
Get a 1-year RecMaster Pro license for free. A professional screen recording tool in Windows that offers five modes of operation, flexible settings, and an editor for recorded videos
RecMaster Pro is a professional yet easy-to-use screen recording application that offers features to capture any activity on the Windows desktop of a PC, including presentations, live webcasts, gameplay, webinars, and how-tos.
With RecMaster, you can record your gameplay and choose to record full screen or a limited area. Webcam and audio-only video recording modes are available and tools for editing recorded files by trimming, merging, and other video operations.
With this screen recorder, you can also set the recording format, video resolution, and frame rate and specify the camera output and audio signal, allowing you to record all kinds of video content for your work, study, and entertainment.
Key features of RecMaster Pro
- Support for multiple modes of operation: gameplay recording, full-screen recording, selected area recording, webcam recording, and audio recording.
- Easily edit recorded files by cutting, cropping, merging, etc., to optimize recorded work—support setting start and end times for better recording efficiency.
- Set several recording parameters: video format and resolution, frame rate, camera selection (built-in or external webcam), audio source selection (built-in microphone and computer sound), etc.
- Set shortcuts for quick access: quick start and pause recording, quick jump to the main interface, etc.
- Support for mouse effect settings: support on/off the cursor, cursor gain effects, etc.
- Support video export (.mov, .mp4, .m4v), audio (.m4a, .caf), change video title, display video list, etc.
- Support for high-quality video recording (up to 4K and 20Fps-60Fps) and support for camera recording during screen recording.
- Other valuable features include unlimited recording, one-click recording, and a simple and user interface-friendly design.
Free RecMaster Pro License for Windows
To get a free license of RecMaster Pro for Windows for 1 year, follow these steps:
1. Download and install the program on your computer:
Supported OS: Windows 11 / 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7 (32 / 64-bit)
2. Activate RecMaster Pro in the Register menu using the following license key:
Terms and Conditions of the Offer
- A 1-year license is granted for one device.
- For non-commercial home use only.
- Free updates to new versions are available during the license term.
- Free technical support is not available.