Table of Contents
In this article, we will share links to Download macOS EL Capitan ISO Image/VMDK for Virtualbox and VMWare. This is actually a macOS El Capitan VMDK file that we have prepared for Virtualbox and VMWare.
The macOS El Capitan VMDK file is a virtual disk image file used to install and run the El Capitan operating system on a virtual machine. This file can be downloaded from various sources on the internet and is useful for those who want to run El Capitan on a virtual machine using software like VirtualBox or VMware.
macOS El Capitan operating system was released in September 2015. It comes with a lot of new features and improvements.
macOS El Capitan is designed for a wide range of devices, from the Apple Watch to the 27-inch iMac. You can use it on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Mac computer.
Apple has made some significant changes to the design and user interface of macOS El Capitan as well as provided new features like Split View and Slide Over, which make it easier to work with two apps side by side on one display, Picture-in-Picture which lets you watch a video while using another app, and Universal Clipboard which lets you copy something in one app and paste it into another app on your MAC.
Apple introduced a new feature called ‘Continuity,’ a connectivity feature allowing users to work seamlessly between their Macs and iOS devices. The user can start working on their Mac and finish it on their iPhone or vice versa.
Other improvements include better support for multiple displays, improved iCloud Drive integration, and more powerful window management tools.
Downloading the macOS El Capitan ISO can be useful if you want to install the operating system on a virtual machine or create a bootable USB drive for installation. Here are the steps to download the macOS El Capitan ISO:
Download macOS EL Capitan ISO Image/VMDK for Virtualbox and VMWare.
Now you can use the following guides:
How to install VMware Tools on Mac OS X EL Capitan: 12 Easy Step Guide
How to install Mac OS X EL Capitan on VMware on Windows PC: Easy Steps
How to Install Mac OS X EL Capitan on VirtualBox on Windows: Easy Steps
Once you have downloaded the macOS El Capitan ISO file, you can install the operating system on a virtual machine or create a bootable USB drive for installation. The process will depend on your specific needs and the software you use.
- When was macOS El Capitan released?
- macOS El Capitan was released on September 30, 2015.
- What is the size of macOS El Capitan ISO?
- The size of macOS El Capitan ISO is 7.42 GB
- Can I use this macOS El Capitan ISO file on Virtualbox and VMWare?
- Yes, this is a macOS El Capitan VMDK file you can use directly on Virtualbox and VMWare.
To use the macOS El Capitan VMDK file, you will need virtualization software installed on your computer. Here are the steps to use the VMDK file with VirtualBox:
- Download and install VirtualBox on your computer.
- Download the macOS El Capitan VMDK file from a reliable source on the internet.
- Open VirtualBox and click on “New” to create a new virtual machine.
- Enter a name for your virtual machine and select “Mac OS X” as the type and “Mac OS X (64-bit)” as the version.
- Allocate enough memory to the virtual machine. Apple recommends at least 2 GB of RAM for El Capitan.
- Select “Use an existing virtual hard disk file” and browse for the El Capitan VMDK file you downloaded.
- Click “Create” to create the virtual machine.
- Start the virtual machine and follow the on-screen instructions to install macOS El Capitan.
It is important to note that downloading VMDK files from unverified sources can be risky, as they may contain malware or other harmful software. It is recommended to only download VMDK files from trusted sources.
Conclusion: Download macOS El Capitan ISO Image/VMDK File for VMWare and Virtualbox
Hope you’ve downloaded the latest macOS El Capitan ISO VMDK File (VM kit) after reading this article. If possible, we will always try to update you with the most recent updates.
Your feedback is important to us! Please let us know in the comment section below if you have any suggestions for new articles.