The third episode of the Night City Wire series on Cyberpunk 2077, the developers from CD Projekt RED devoted a closer look at Night City, where the game’s plot unfolds, and the city gangs, as well as the system requirements of the game. The site was launched at the same time NightCity.Love with details about locations and announced the best works of the corpus modding competition.
The city is divided into six districts, and the gangs in Knight City are one of the main forces. They have the best equipment and weapons. The main character V, being a mercenary, will interact with the gangs, but he will not be able to become part of one of the groups. The video below provides a mini-guided tour of Knight City and local attractions. It also features new gameplay footage.
Judging by the data presented, the hotly anticipated cyberpunk action RPG will be quite loyal to the systems. To run it, you will need a computer that is not the most powerful by today’s standards. It must be equipped with an Intel Core i5-3570K or AMD FX-8310 quad-core processor, 8GB of RAM and a GeForce GTX 780 or Radeon RX 470 graphics card. See below for a complete list of system requirements.
Cyberpunk 2077 system requirements
- OS: Windows 7 / Windows 10 (64-bit);
- DirectX 12
- processor: Intel Core i5-3570K / AMD FX-8310;
- RAM: 8 GB;
- video card: GeForce GTX 780 or AMD Radeon RX 470;
- free hard disk space: 70 GB (SSD recommended).
- OS: Windows 7 / Windows 10 (64-bit)
- DirectX 12
- processor: Intel Core i7-4790 / AMD Ryzen 3 3200G;
- RAM: 12 GB;
- video card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 (6 GB VRAM) or AMD Radeon R9 Fury;
- free space on SSD: 70 GB (SSD recommended).
Cyberpunk 2077 PC Case Modding Finals
Full footage of the third episode of Night City Wire:
Cyberpunk 2077 is due out on November 19, 2020 on PS4, Xbox One and PC.